The Carbon Lab often organizes various events including conferences, seminars, talks and presentations. Our aim is to bring independent perspectives on important energy matters. All events are open to the public (unless otherwise stated). We welcome you to join us.
• The Quest of Natural Gas Offshore Cyprus (01/12/2017)
• Classifying and Identifying Floating Marine Debris (30/11/2017)
• Shale Gas Production at the Micro/Nano-Scale (21/09/2017)
• Third Licensing Round: Game-Changing Possibilities (06/06/2016)
• Student Internship presentations (18/04/2016)